1. Proven, Predictable Regeneration
2. Natural And Easy To Use
3. Tutoplast® Process
Download PDF file below
ZB0461 - EMEA
ZB0564 - EMEA
ZB0866 - EMEA
ZB0937 - Regenerative Product Portfolio (France Only)
ZBINST0020 - EMEA
1. Davi E, Aslan M, Simsek G, Yilmaz AB. The effects of bone chips dehydrated with solvent on healing bone defects. J Int Medical Res. 2002;30:168-173.
2. Tsao YP, Neiva R, Al-Shammari K, Oh TJ, Wang HL. Effects of a mineralized human cancellous bone allograft in regeneration of mandibular Class II furcation defects. J Periodontol. 2006;77:416-425.
3. Froum SJ, Wallace SS, Elian N, Cho SC, Tarnow DP. Comparison of mineralized cancellous bone allograft (Puros) and anorganic bovine bone matrix (Bio-Oss) for sinus augmentation: histomorphometry at 26 to 32 weeks after grafting. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2006;26:543-551.
4. Noumbissi SS, Lozada JL, Boyne PJ, Rohrer MD, Clem D, Kim JS, Prasad H. Clinical, histologic, and histomorphometric evaluation of mineralized solvent-dehydrated bone allograft (Puros) in human maxillary sinus grafts. J Oral Implantol. 2005;31:171-179.
5. Block MS, Finger I, Lytle R. Human mineralized bone in extraction sites before implant placement. Preliminary results. J Amer Dent Assoc. 2002;133:1631-1638.
6. Minichetti JC, D’Amore JC, Hong AYJ, Cleveland DB. Human histologic analysis of mineralized bone allograft (Puros) placement before implant surgery. J Oral Implantol. 2004;30:74-82.
7. Block MS, Degen M. Horizontal ridge augmentation using human mineralized particulate bone: preliminary results. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004;62(Suppl 2):67-72.
All references to Zimmer Biomet Dental contained herein refer to the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured, distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Tutoplast is a U.S. registered trademark owned by Tutogen Medical GmbH. Puros products are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. BioMend Membranes are manufactured by Integra LifeSciences Corporation. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling/IFU. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet. ZB0017 REV B 08/18 ©2018 Zimmer Biomet, All rights reserved.