1. Long-Lasting Regeneration
2. Clinically Successful
3. Safe And Easy To Use2
Download PDF file below
ZB0342 - EMEA
ZB0866 - EMEA
ZB0937 - Regenerative Product Portfolio (France Only)
ZBINST0020 - EMEA
1. Wang HL, Boyapati L. “PASS” principles for predictable bone regeneration. Implant Dent. 2006;15:8-17.
2. Data on file with RTI Surgical, Inc.
3. Le B, Burstein J, Sedghizadeh P. Cortical tenting grafting technique in the severely atrophic ridge for implant site preparation. Implant Dent. 2008;17:40-50.
4. Park SH, Wang HL. Management of localized buccal dehiscence defect with allografts and acellular dermal matrix. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2006;26:589-595.
5. Park SH, Wang HL. Mucogingival pouch flap for sandwich bone augmentation: technique and rationale. Implant Dent. 2005;14:349-356.
All references to Zimmer Biomet Dental contained herein refer to the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured, distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Tutoplast is a U.S. registered trademark owned by Tutogen Medical GmbH. Puros Allografts are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling/IFU. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet.
ZB0034 REV B 08/18 ©2018 Zimmer Biomet, All rights reserved. (Translations ZB0342)