1. Predictable Remodeling and Regeneration
• CopiOs Cancellous Particulate Xenografts are mineralized particulate cancellous bovine bone chips indicated for large and small bone defects.1,2
• In small defects it has been reported to rapidly remodel into vital bone.1
• During the remodeling process CopiOs Cancellous Particulate Xenografts act as an osteoconductive scaffold for new bone formation.1,3
• Retains osteoconductive properties due to the preservation of the original bovine cancellous bone matrix collagen and mineral composition, trabecular pattern and original porosity.1,4
2. Alternative to Autogenous Bone
• CopiOs Cancellous Particulate Xenografts have been reported to be a viable alternative to autogenous bone grafts.1,5
3. Alternative to Autogenous Bone
• Sterilized and preserved using the proprietary Tutoplast Process, CopiOs Cancellous Particulate Xenografts offers a high-quality option for successful bone regeneration.1
Download PDF file below
ZB0151 - CopiOs Cancellous Particulate Xenograft Data Sheet
ZB0866 - EMEA
ZB0937 - Regenerative Product Portfolio (France Only)
1. Tudor C. Srour S, Thorwarth M, Wehrhan F, Stockmann P, Neukam FW et al. Bone regeneration in osseous defects – application of particulated human bovine materials. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2008;105:430-436.
2. Instructions for Use.
3. Trentz OA, Hoerstrup SP, Sun LK, Bestmann L, Platz A, Trentz OL. Osteoblasts response to allogenic and xenogenic solvent dehydrated cancellous bone in vitro. Biomaterials. 2003;24:3417-3426.
4. Tadic D, Epple M. A thorough physicochemical investigation of 14 calcium phosphate based bone substitution materials in comparison to natural bone. Biomaterials. 2004;25:987-994.
5. Ploger M, Wolf HK, Schau I, von der Haar A. Rekonstrucktion and Augmentation mittels eines kortikospongiösen Tutodent® CS Blocks. BDIZ Konkret. 2005;2:84-86.
6. Data on file with RTI Surgical, Inc.
All references to Zimmer Biomet Dental contained herein refer to the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured, distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Tutoplast is a registered trademark of RTI Surgical, Inc. CopiOs Cancellous Particulate Xenografts are manufactured by T RTI Surgical, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling/IFU. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet. ZB0151 REV A 10/17 ©2016 Zimmer Biomet, All rights reserved.