Synergy Of Space And Time
Space Maintaining Conformance
• Designed to conform to the defect with enough structural integrity for space maintenance
Extended Resorption Profile
• Lasts 6 to 9 months,1 designed to allow implant placement while providing ample time for regeneration
Performs Even When Primary Closure Is Not Attained
• No signs of inflammation or infection in cases where primary closure has not been achieved2,3
Download PDF file below
ZB0866 - EMEA
ZB0937 - Regenerative Product Portfolio (France Only)
ZB0792 - In Vitro Degradation of Collagen-Based Membranes: A Comparative Study
1. Data on file with Collagen Matrix, Inc.
2. Clinical cases on file with Zimmer Biomet Dental.
3. Clinical cases on file with Collagen Matrix, Inc.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). CopiOs Extend Membrane is manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. (CMI). Collagen Matrix Inc. is not a subsidiary of Zimmer Biomet Holdings. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0021 REV B 04/18 ©2018 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.