Retains Natural Tissue Structure
Download PDF file below
ZB0019 - CopiOs Pericardium Membrane Data Sheet
ZB0488 - EMEA
ZB0646 - CopiOs® Pericardium Membrane Product Information
ZB0866 - EMEA
ZB0937 - Regenerative Product Portfolio (France Only)
1. Kistler S, Bayer G, Kistler F, Am Lech L. Experience with the biological Tutodent membrane in implant practice. Implantologie Zeitung Journal. 2004;8(7):47-48.
2. Simsek B, Simsek S. Evaluation of success rates of immediate and delayed implants after tooth extraction. Chinese Medical Journal. 2003;116(8):1216-1219.
3. Steigmann M. Pericardium membrane and xenograft particulate grafting materials for horizontal alveolar ridge defects. Implant Dent. 2006;15:186-191.
4. Data on file with RTI Surgical, Inc.
5. Tadic D, Epple M. A thorough physicochemical characterization of 14 calcium phosphate-based bone substitution materials in comparison to natural bone. Biomaterials. 2004;25:987-994.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Tutoplast is a registered trademark of Tutogen Medical GmbH. Puros Allografts and CopiOs Pericardium Membranes are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0019 REV A 11/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.