2. Long-Lasting Durability
3. Absorbable And Easy-To-Use
Download PDF file below
1. Sohn DS, Shin HI, Ahn MR, Lee JS. Piezoelectric vertical bone augmentation using the sandwich technique in an atrophic mandible and histomorphometric analysis of mineral allografts: a case report series. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2010;30(4):383-391.
2. Taskonak B, Ozkan Y. An alveolar bone augmentation technique to improve esthetics in anterios ceramic FPDs: a clinical report. J Prosthodont.
3. Petrungaro PS, Amar S. Localized ridge augmentation with allogenic block grafts prior to implant placement: case reports and histologic evaluations. Implant Dent. 2005;14(2):139-148.
4. Rocci A, Martignoni M. Local enlargement of the alveolar ridge using a mineralized allogenic cortical-cancellous block graft: a clinical case study. Quintessence Int. 1999;11(12):373-380. (Italian Edition).
5. Paolantonio M. Combined periodontal regenerative technique in human intrabody defects by collagen membranes and anorganic bovine bone. A controlled clinical study. J Periodontol. 2002 Feb;73(2):158-166.
6. Shin HI, Sohn DS. A method of sealing perforated sinus membrane and histologic finding of bone substitutes: a case report. Implant Dent. 2005;14(4):328-335.
7. Keith JD, Salama MA. Ridge preservation and augmentation using regenerative materials to enhance implant predictability and esthetics. Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2007 Nov;28(11):614-621; quiz 622-624.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Tutoplast is a U.S. Registered trademark owned by Tutogen Medical GmbH. Puros Allografts are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. dba RTI Biologics. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0095 REV A 03/18 ©2018 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.