The Natural Choice For Soft-Tissue Augmentation
1. Versatile Soft-Tissue Augmentation
2. Natural Regeneration
Download PDF file below
ZB0882 - Puros® Dermis Comparative Data Sheet
4738- Solvent-degydrated cadaveric dermis: a new allograft for pubovaginal sling surgery
1. Petrungaro P. Correction of Latrogenic gingival recession in the esthetic zone. Inside Dentistry. 20 07;11:2-4.
2. Petrungaro P. Acellular dermal matrix tissue grafts. Inside Dentistry. 2010;Jan:2-9.6.
3. Greenspan DC, Hernandez R, Faleris J. Histology of surgically implanted Tutoplast processed dermis; RTI Surgical, Inc.
4. Data on file with RTI Surgical, Inc.
† Dr. Petrungaro has a financial relationship with Zimmer Biomet Dental resulting from speaking engagements, consulting engagements and other retained services.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Tutoplast is a registered trademark of Tutogen Medical GmbH. Puros products are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0016 REV B 08/18 ©2018 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.