Natural Aesthetic Results
Implant restorations are a significant investment and your patients have high aesthetic expectations. The grayish hue through thin gingival tissues common with the use of titanium (silver metallic) abutments can compromise those expectations. The solution is the GingiHue Abutment.
• Commercially Pure Titanium (Straight Post)
• Titanium Alloy (Pre-Angeled Post)
• Single- and multiple-unit porcelain fused-to-metal restorations
• Areas of thin tissue where gingival discoloration is possible
• Preparable to follow gingival contours
• Conventional crown and bridge procedures
• Maximum angulation correction of 15º
• Minimum interarch space of 7 mm
Download PDF file below
ZB0208 - GingiHue Abutments Brochure
INSTRM - Restorative Manual
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0044 REV A 09/17 ©2017 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.